- me & Grams at BINGO, showing her Snapchat
- learning how to meal-prep and doing it all month long
- performing the Realeza routine with these ladies at different 'gigs'
- dad in my neighborhood pool
- my new 'professional' profile photo happily includes my disco ball
- rockin' my big blue BUG-eye sunnies on a breezy summer Sunday
- turkey & veggie meatloaf for two weeks in a row! why not?
- my solo date to Eisenhower Park to watch Genessa & The Selena Experience
- Sis & I at Lauren's Bachelorette Party at the Hamptons wineries...as Snapchat dogs
other notable things this month:
Spending the first week of August in Florida with John and my Grandma. Uncle Matt's Retirement party on the lake. Trying Yogen Fruz for the first time. Growing as a couple, and falling more in love with him and our evolving relationship. Talking about getting a house together. Launched the new mambi Design Team OPEN CALL on the me & my BIG ideas blog. Taking that ruffle-topped dress Ness gave me to the cleaners and getting it hemmed into the most perfect Bachata crop top. We brunched with friends. Been obsessed with seashells. Thinking about over-achieving, how much it sucks, and learning to let it go. Finally getting to post about my DIY dining chairs, a full year later. Dying over this 10 second clip from Fixer Upper. #TheHappyPlannerDANCE
a bit about snippets:
Blogger Manda Townsend posts snippets of her life every now and then, and after reading her ode to snippets post back in January 2014, I commented that I would join her in 'snippetting'. :)